Medicine Doctor (MD), graduated on July 29th, 2004 at the University of Sassari (110/110 cum laude), discussing the thesis entitled "Functional evaluation of Spinning Bike instructors performance, during a standard 50 minute class".
Specialized in Sports Medicine on November 12nd, 2008 at the Cagliari University.
Specific interests and competences
- Cardiopulmonary and metabolic evaluation of the athlete' performance. Competence acquired during the attendance, since 2002, of the Human Physiology Section of the Biomedical Science Department of Sassari University and the "Centro Cardiologico Monzino" in Milan in December 2009.
- Qualified in emergency medicine and traumatology during the attendance of the Civil Hospital of Sassari (SS Annunziata) and the Department of Traumathology and Rehabilitation of Alghero Hospital (Ospedale Marino).
Current occupations and duties
- Sports Medicine specialist working in the private Physiotherapy and Sport Medicine studio "FitMed", located in Sassari in Piandanna street 2A (Aut. Com, 16596/09).
- Appointed in 2009 as Official Team Doctor of the professional "Alghero Football Team" that attends the Italian Pro League championship of 2nd Division, including their youth division.
- Appointed in 2009 as Official Team Doctor of the "Ichnusa Handball Team" of Sassari, that attends the nonprofessional League of the Italian A2 championship.
- Consultant, since 2008, as Sport Medicine Specialist, of the "Torres Women's Football Team", that attends the nonprofessional Italian Women Football "A League".
- Collaborations with a number of minor league nonprofessional football, futsal, volleyball, handball, and basketball teams.
- Collaboration with the CONI section of Sassari Province as Applied Physiology and Exercise Physiology tacher in qualification and formation courses for sport professionals.
- Collaboration with other private institutions of education as a professor of Physiology and Human Anatomy.